Here you go with the Machine Learning Gate4SPICE.
- Santa Clara, Ca.
- May 19th, 2022
At the Gate4SPICE venue, we looked at several aspects of Machine Learning and which aspects are covered by the current version of the Automotive SPICE and which aspects are not covered. This video is the initial discussions starting with an overview of ASPICE and following with an overview of Machine Learning. Please note that the workshop is not covered in this recording.
We support you with
- Improving quality and compliance while maximizing innovation and profitability by managing both product and project.
- Enhancing the techniques to manage new and complicated requirements in areas related to autonomy, ADAS, cybersecurity and other emerging technologies. We showcase solutions to ensure reliability, quality, usability and goal achievement.
- Developing end-to-end improvement concepts with the aim of striking the right balance between your business needs, your product and technology goals, and your organizational structures and workflows.
- Assessing background conditions and pinpointing potential areas of improvement.
- Applying new methodologies - like Agile and Team Experience and UX – while working with engineering teams to prioritize and manage projects.